Hunter 2000 has been prepared by the National Trust of Australia (N.S.W.) on the request of the State Planning Authority of N.S.W. for advice to assist in the development of planning proposals in the Hunter Region.
- To make conservation an integral part of planning in the Hunter Region.
- To secure the dedication of adequate natural areas as Nature Reserves, National Parks and State Parks.
- To ensure that historic buildings and urban areas of special quality are conserved.
- To protect distinctive landscapes
- To ensure the provision of adequate open space in urban areas.
- To ensure that aboriginal relics and archaeological sites are protected.
One thought on “Hunter 2000 – Map”